Thursday, July 15, 2010

To achieve, you must begin

I recently attended the Kachemak Bay Writer's Conference in Homer. Powerful, inspirng, and even chastising. An attendee asked Michael Cunningham, our keynote and writer extraordinaire, about discipling oneself to write, and in a mock serious way he said, "young lady, you must write 15 minutes a day"

This will be my fifteen minutes a day, which should be a warning to you, I have no idea what sort of things I shall write--or when, though Michael suggested we write at the same time, if possible. If possible, yeah, I'll be lucky if I write, and I 'll be really lucky if anyone reads this....

1 comment:

  1. My massage lady and great friend told me I needed to do this too, just this week! I have never written but I am going to do it. I really think I need to do it. This is just so weird that You would put this on a blog the same week!

    ReplyDelete